Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Where did 2010 go?

Wow, where did the year go....we have been so busy that I have not had time to blog very much, my goal for 2011 is to do it each month. We had a wonderful Holiday season, it was busy but fun! Brad: Has been very busy with work, the Holiday season kept him very busy although he had to work a lot he still made it to everything the girls had for school and dance. He is truely and amazing husband and father who works very hard to provide for his family. Britt: I finished my school to start the nursing program and I am enjoying my break away from school until April (although I am getting a little bored, you can only clean so much) I am looking forward to spending time volenteering in the girls classrooms. I have been blessed with all the great family and friends that have helped with getting through school. Kaleigh:She has been taking after school french and is loving it. She has learned to speak spanish and loves to try and have a conversation with friends. I can not believe that she turns 8 this year and will be baptized in May. Emma: Is doing good in Dance and School, she is currently being tested for speech in school and she thinks it is so cool that her speech teacher talks about her family. She is learning how to read and write better. She is so caring, every night she has to rock her 8 babies to sleep before she can go to bed. Aly: Oh she is still her little fire cracker self. She is attending preschool 3 days a week and loves it. She thinks she can do Kaleigh's math. She loves to torture the dog and her dad.

1 comment: