Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

WOW, it has been a while since I have written, life has been so crazy. I am in my last semester of pre-classes, before applying for nursing program :) Brad has been working like crazy and is now on afternoons, although I never thought I would say it...but I hate this shift, I like him working graveyards. The girls are keeping us very busy with school, dance and there attitudes :) They enjoyed the 3 days of Halloween celebration's: Kaleigh and Emma both had school parade and parties, on Friday and Saturday we went to the trunk or treats....I will be so glad when the candy is gone! This year Kaleigh was Spider women, Emma was a pumpkin and Alysia was a cowgirl, her horse was name Sally. Thanks to Nana for making awesome costumes for us, we loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment