Saturday, March 6, 2010

TO TO MUCH GOING ON.....

There has been so much that has been happening since my last post, I am still in school and it has been keeping me very very busy. Brad has finished his one year probabtion with the police department,I can now go on a ride along with him to see what he does and deals with. The girls are growing up way to fast, Aly is still my little fire cracker and always keeping us laughing and on our toes. She tells everyone her birthday is on Saturday and she will be 16 and I bought her a car, oh how there little minds wonder. Emma is getting very very sassy, but still is very willing to help and do anything we ask her to do. She is counting down the days for the bowhunt, and then she will start Kindergarten, not sure what she is most happy about but pretty sure it is the bowhunt. Kaleigh has a boy at school that has a crush on her, she is not even home from school and he is already calling her. She is doing really well in school, that I don't have to go to SEP conference's (her teacher is only meeting with parents with bad kids---Kaleigh's words) Just the other night the girls were playing a game "pissed off bear" (made up from dad) and kaleigh was the bear and Aly was done playing so she punched her in the face and took out her front tooth, it was loose but i dont think it was ready to come out. After all the drama from the blood and crying,. Kaleigh thought Aly was the best sister ever for knocking out her tooth. I am so grateful for all the hard work my husband does and the joy my girls are to me. They are being so patient with me while I go through my schooling, if I stay on the course I am I will be done with my pre classes I need to start the nursing program, it has gone by so fast.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great story about Kaleigh's tooth. Too funny!! What's great about these blogs is it is now written down, and won't be forgotten. And yes I imagine with three girls you have PLENTY of drama. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete