Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Crazy Life.....

Wow, it has been awhile since I have updated my blog....life has been so crazy.I am so thankful for my family and friends, they have given me so much support and help while I have been going to school. I started school and am taking 3 classes at the campus and 2 online. (it will be worth it when I am done). Brad has changed his work schedule and now works 2pm-midnight Thursday ---Sunday.He just tried snowboarding and had alot of fun, but his neck is very sore. The girls have been growing up so fast, Kaleigh is enjoying school and has set a goal to read 100 books by time school is out. Although they are easy books that is a great goal--she is very smart. Emma is getting her little attitude, but yet still willing to help out and be momma, Aly oh Aly...she finished soccer and was so exctied she got a trophey of a soccer ball with arms and legs. She has now found a new (old) love....she decided she wants to dance again, so we are trying it again. A couple weeks ago my mom's friend was in town and her husband was team ropin' in South Jordan, we went down to watch, the girls has so much FUN. They got to sit on the horse, his name was Iceman,oh boy that has been the talk of the house. They keep talking about going up the their ranch to see the other animals, and Iceman will be so excited to see them. They loved see all the cowboys, cowboy-girls (in Alys' words) and the horses.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Britt!
    What a Way Cute family you have!! I Love your Blog... How very creative you are!

    Love,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture!! Doesn't look like Kyler cared too much for the horse. Your girls are darling as always... Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures of the girls at the ropin! I'm glad they had a good time! You have a beautiful family.:)

    ReplyDelete