Monday, April 12, 2010

Laugh? Cry? Mad?

School has been so busy for me as the semister is coming to an end, Brad is now working graves (Fri-Mon, 8pm-6am). Well today was a day that I had to attend all three of my classes. I asked Brad if he wanted me to find someone to watch the girls while I was at school, he said "no" he will be fine. Well as he slept Aly had some fun, she gave her self a hair cut and the toy horse a hair cut. In her words "don't worry it will grow back, but right now I look fabulous".
Aly haircut she did by herself! The horse's new haircut! The fixed haircut!

4 comments:

  1. oh no! looks cute thought. Little Aly thats why we love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really does look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where would the growth in motherhood come from if it weren't for creative children with scissors? :) At least she didn't shave it off!

    ReplyDelete