Monday, January 4, 2010

end of the year....

I finished this semister of school with a 4.0. I was so excited, I start my next semister on January 11, I took on a lot and a little worried about it but will make it.( I have faith I will survive). If I stay on track and continue with the good grades I will be able to apply for the RN program on December 23, 2010.

We had a wonderful Christmas the girls had so much fun,and they got everything they wanted. Then New Year's Eve my mom and dad came for dinner and played Wii (santa's gift to the family). We taco soup and then everyone was alseep by 10 at the very latest. I celebrated by myself.

The next day we took the girls sledding, they had so much fun. Brad and Shane would not stop doubling up with the girls on there sleds they finally went and got tubes, well then the girls would not leave them alone. As many of you know Emma has a very soft heart, everything makes her cry. While sledding she tried to walk up the hill and kept slipping she was getting so upset, I was telling her its okay, she is doing very well. Next thing I heard was a 10-12 year old boy started yelling at me "hey, lady be nice to your kids", his father came and apologized to me, he is Austic and crying children just set him off.





I have been so grateful for the trials and fun/exciting events that have happened this year, and i can not wait to see what 2010 will bring our family. So far is has brought me a root canal and Brad was moved off graves ( he was upset---loves that shift) and will be working thursday-sunday until the middle of April. I am grateful for the love and support from my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment